Capacity: 100 oz (3 L)
The new Mil Spec Antidote™ Reservoir with Quick Link™ System-- the ultimate cure for dehydration.
- Quick Link™ Exit Port and QL HydroLock™ Bite Valve Adapter: tube clicks off for faster refilling with auto shut-off
- New Fillport: industry’s largest opening with air-light ¼ turn open/close for quick, secure seal that can’t be over-tightened; lighter weight lower profile design
- Low-profile, baffled design reduces reservoir stack and maximizes stability
- QL HydroLock™ offers easy, one-handed on/off water flow on drink tube
- Quick Link™ and QL HydroLock™ drink tube: quickly and easily attach any CPC accessory including the USMC standard filter
- Insulated drink tube cover protects tube from harmful UV rays and abrasion
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak Guarantee™.
If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee
Empty Reservoir Dimensions
Length: 14 in (35.56 cm)
Width: 9 in (22.86 cm)
Weight: 0.55 lb (260 g)
Full Reservoir Dimensions
Length: 13.5 in (34.3 cm)
Width: 8 in (20.3 cm)
Depth: 2.8 in (7.11 cm)
Mechanical Test Data:
- Lighter, lower profile air-light fillport is capable of supporting the weight of the reservoir and external fill pack in a convenient position for complete filling
- Ruggedized polyurethane film with RF (radio frequency) welded seams provides superior burst and puncture resistance
- All water-contact materials are compliant with U.S. FDA and EU regulations for aqueous food contact
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
1. Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.) Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
2. Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
3. Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
4. Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.
There are no reviews for this product yet.