NAVAIR Approved for all USN and USMC Aviation*
Application: Combat-proven and an ideal flight glove, the durable Max Grip™ MX3 offers excellent fit and dexterity with protection. MX3 Gloves, with all the features pilots and crew have relied on since the Max Grip NT debuted in 2004, are upgraded for modern cockpit technology with exposed index and middle fingers and thumb.
- Made in the USA and fully compliant with the Berry Amendment.
- Exposed index and middle fingers and thumb for instrument access. You will never need to remove your gloves on the job.
- Double-stitched around exposed fingers for added durability.
- Mil-Spec N303 Nomex® fiber blend: 92% Nomex (fire-retardant material), 5% Kevlar® (cut-resistance), and 3% P140 anti-static fiber (to provide safety around fuels, explosives and electronics)
- Nomex® Simplex knit construction - a very tight knit structure offering excellent protection from flame, snags, runs and cuts
- Digitally textured leather palm, fingers and knuckles provide durability and a good grip in all conditions of use
- Perspiration / moisture resistance: Tanning technology keeps leather soft and supple for the life of the glove even after repeated exposure to perspiration or moisture
- Abrasion resistance: Leather is treated to provide increased durability
- Over-water egress or SAR applications: gloves will not lose grip or fit when wet or submersed in water and will stay soft even with repeated exposure to salt water
- Outlasts FRP2 Flyers Glove by 4-6 times in military applications (user comment)
Nomex® and Kevlar® are registered trademarks of E.I. duPont de Nemours and Company.
Additional Glove Features: Seamless palm, Hook & loop wrist closure.
*This statement does not imply an endorsement by any DOD agency. Military personnel are always encouraged to validate official approvals for use with their respective agencies. Contact CamelBak Products, LLC for information.
Flame Retardant Series: superior comfort and protection
Mil-Spec Nomex® top and sleeve: MIL-C-81393B > Mil-Spec Leather palm/fingers/knuckles: MIL-DTL-81188C > Mil-Spec para-aramid thread: A-A55195 > Hook-and-loop wrist closure > Mil-Spec Nomex® cord loop: MIL-C-83242, Type III variation
There are no reviews for this product yet.