Keep your reservoir free from taste and odor and ready for your next adventure. Fast-acting tablets are easy to use and work in just 5 minutes.
Periodic cleaning with CamelBak® Cleaning Tabs™ keeps reservoir and tube free from taste and odor.
CamelBak® Cleaning Tabs™ work in just 5 minutes for a thorough cleaning.
See Spec tab for instructions.
1. Scrub reservoir interior with brush, soap and water.
2. Rinse, then refill reservoir with 32 oz (1 L) of water.
3. Add 1 Cleaning Tab and shake until dissolved.
4. Let stand 5 minutes. Empty, rinse and go!
Contains: Sodium Chlorite, Sodium hydrogen sulphate, Sodium dichloroisocyanurate dihydrate.
Active ingredient: chlorine dioxide release agent, provided by BASF
CAUTION: Irritating to eyes and respiratory system. Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed. For use only with reservoir and tube.
If swallowed: Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical advice immediately and show container or label. Call Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
If in eyes: In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
If on the skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
Note: probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.
RESERVOIR & TUBE CLEANING
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
1. Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.) Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
2. Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
3. Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
4. Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.
There are no reviews for this product yet.