CamelBak Flow Meter™ Takes the Guesswork Out of Hands-free Hydration
LAS VEGAS – The CamelBak®
answers the most frequently asked question about hands-free hydration: "How much water do I have left?"
The Flow Meter is an intelligent personal hydration accessory that can be customized based on individual needs and activity level. It eliminates the risk of running out of water and the hassle of taking the pack off to see how much is left.
It also provides peace of mind by allowing the user to know how much water has been consumed as well as ensuring personal hydration goals are met. It also tells the user how much remains in the reservoir and approximate time until empty.
“This demonstrates our continued commitment of listening to our customers and acting on their feedback,” said Jon Austen, Director of Product Management for CamelBak. “The Flow Meter provides intelligent hydration information for the user, an ideal technical accessory for outdoor enthusiasts and performance athletes.”
It is easy to integrate with any CamelBak reservoir and will be available at retail locations nationwide in October for $30 (MSRP).
CamelBak is showcasing the Flow Meter at Interbike, September 23-25, in booth #3955.
- A water gauge that takes the guesswork out of personal hydration by measuring how much water is consumed and how much is left in the reservoir
- It is programmable to monitor fluid consumption so you meet your personal hydration goals
- An integrated water management system calculates estimated time until the reservoir is empty
- The Flow Meter is easy to integrate with any CamelBak reservoir
- MSRP $30
- Retail Availability: October 15, 2009
CamelBak is also highlighting its Omega® Deluxe Reservoir with Flow Meter, which provides two to three hours of intelligent hydration with a quick disconnect and automatic shut-off as well as an Ergo HydroLock™ valve. It will also be available nationwide in October. The 100 ounce version is $60 (MSRP) and the 70 ounce version is $58 (MSRP).