CamelBak Cocktail Recipe: Smoky Mezcal Paloma
Smoky Mezcal Paloma by The Veganova
Vegan blogger The Veganova, loves experimenting in the kitchen by creating fun, holistic, plant-based recipes, with zero-waste. So, who better to partner with than Sofia to create a cocktail recipe inspired by our new Drinkware collection. Sip, sip, hooray!
Smoky Mezcal Paloma // serves 2
· 2 oz Mezcal
· 2 oz Grapefruit juice
· Juice of 1 lime
· 1 oz of Simple Syrup
· 1 oz of Lemon Sparkling Water
Salt or Sugar Rim
· Lemon Zest
· Salt or Sugar
· Chili Powder
1. In a shallow dish, combine the lemon zest, salt (or sugar), and chili powder.
2. Wipe a lemon wedge on the edge of the glass and cover the edge with the salt, lemon & chili powder mix.
3. In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine all of the ingredients. Shake for about 10 seconds.
4. Pour into the CamelBak Horizon Rocks Tumbler with ice & enjoy!
Shop the CamelBak Horizon Drinkware Collection here!
This recipe was created by The Veganova