Meet the Antidote®. More than just a reservoir, the Mil Spec Antidote Reservoir redefines the ultimate delivery system for an operator’s water supply and provides maximum adaptability for changing missions or combat environments. The reservoir image on this page is backlit to show detail. Actual color of the reservoir film is black.
- Quick Link™ Exit Port and QL HydroLock™ Bite Valve Adapter: tube clicks off for faster refilling with auto shut-off
- New Fillport: industry’s largest opening with air-light ¼ turn open/close for quick, secure seal that can’t be over-tightened; lighter weight lower profile design
- Low-profile, baffled design reduces reservoir stack and maximizes stability
- QL HydroLock™ offers easy, one-handed on/off water flow on drink tube
- Quick Link™ and QL HydroLock™ drink tube: quickly and easily attach any CPC accessory including the USMC standard filter
- Insulated drink tube cover protects tube from harmful UV rays and abrasion
Capacity: 1.5L/50 fl oz
BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
Dimensions: 29.2 x 17.8 x 2.5 cm / 11.5 x 7 x 1 in
Material: .016 in [0.41 mm] thermoplastic polyurethane film > Engineering thermoplastic handle > 42 in (1067 mm) PureFlow™ Tube; 40 in (1016 mm) Tube Cover; Black Big Bite™ Valve; Black HydroLink™ HydroLock™
Weight: 220 g / 8 oz
Rated 1 out of 5 by WYOhiker from Leaks I bought two antidote bladders. One 100 oz and one 70oz. I keep the 100 in my wildland Fire pack and earlier this year on a large fire I went to put my pack on and half of the water leaked out. On the 70 oz, I put it in my large pack’s bladder pouch and hung it from the strap in the pouch. Well on a recent backpacking trip I found out that this one also leaked but this time it made half of the supplies in my pack wet to the point of not being used without drying them out first. It soaked my sleeping pad, pack pillow, and part of my sleeping bag. Not something you want happening deep in the mountains. I’ve used camelbaks for almost 20 years with. I issue, but after these last two incidents, I may look for another brand.
Date published: 2018-07-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great little camelbak! This little 1.5L has been perfect! Water = weight, and this one is just perfect for my pack. Works great and I love the quick attach / detach system for the hose. Also love the insulating cover on the hose too!
Date published: 2020-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Evil from Perfect size I bought this to put in the LBX mini map pack and it fit perfectly, I do not buy anything but camelback any more for hydration thank you.
Date published: 2017-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by ricky from great product just meet what I expected. the features is fantastic. you can feel the quality.
Date published: 2017-12-20