Stash it in your running vest, belt, or even in the palm of your hand. This lightweight, collapsible flask features our classic one-piece silicone bite valve for rapid hydration on race day, and packs down easily once it’s empty. We designed the Quick Stow to fit easily in the front compartments of all of our running vests. Once it’s empty, it folds down small enough to fit in your pocket.
- Bite valve self-seals after each drink, eliminating annoying drips
- Empty flask collapses and folds ultra-compact to fit in most pockets
- Cap is top-rack dishwasher safe
- Volume indicators in ounces and milliliters for tracking hydration and adding electrolytes
- Hang flask upside down for easy drainage and drying
Capacity: .35L/12 fl oz
Collection: Pack Accessories
BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
Weight: 35 g / 1.2 oz
Rated 1 out of 5 by Soup from Useful product but water has a chemical taste I bought this bottle in Colorado to take overseas and it was a perfect fit for my purse. However, after a short time, the water started to have a chemical taste and I had to pour it out. I have tried baking soda washes and soaks several times, but the chemical taste always comes back. For the price and the Camelbak Company, I expected this to be a much better product. I am very disappointed. Mechanically, it works perfectly, but I cannot drink the water.
Date published: 2019-11-06