terms and conditions of purchasing
Effective June 29th, 2018
Thank you for shopping the CamelBak Site, we appreciate your business. CamelBak wants to make sure that you have a great experience while visiting the Site. The following are the Terms and Conditions of Purchase (“Terms”) for transactions made via the CamelBak Site. The CamelBak Site is owned and operated by CamelBak Products LLC (“CamelBak”).
1. Order and Fulfillment. All products are offered for sale subject to availability and CamelBak’s acceptance of your order. After you place an order through the CamelBak Site, we will send you an email acknowledging your order. This order acknowledgement means that your order has been received; it does not mean that your order has been accepted, shipped, or that the price of an item has been confirmed, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell; we are simply confirming that we received your order. Upon acceptance of your order, we will confirm acceptance by sending you an email confirming that you order has been accepted. CamelBak may require additional information prior to accepting or processing any order.
CamelBak reserves the right at any time to accept, decline or cancel any order or limit order quantity for any reason. If we cancel an order after you have already been billed, we will refund the billed amount. CamelBak uses its best efforts to fulfill orders, however, there may be instances in which a product is out of stock or unavailable, in which case CamelBak will contact you for direction on whether you wish to select another order or cancel your existing order.
We may revise, discontinue or modify products at any time without prior notice to you and products may become unavailable without notice. We shall have no liability of any kind if any product is not available.
2. Customization. We are excited to offer you the ability to customize certain CamelBak products! There are a few things you should be aware of when placing a customized order.
You acknowledge that you have the rights to, or right to use, any artwork, image, picture, verbiage, etc. that you upload for purposes of customizing your order. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold CamelBak, its affiliates, respective directors, officers, employees, agents, success and assigns harmless from and against any all costs, liabilities, losses, damages, penalties, fines and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), settlements, claims, allegations, actions or suits incurred by or asserted against CamelBak its affiliates, respective directors, officers, employees, agents, success and assigns in connection with or arising out of any claim made by a third party alleging a violation of any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to patent, trademark or copyright infringement.
CamelBak maintains on its system all artwork, images, pictures, verbiage, etc. that are uploaded during the customization ordering process. If you do not wish for CamelBak to maintain such material, please contact the Customer Service department at (877) 271-1220 or email us at email@example.com.
CamelBak does not treat artwork, images, pictures, verbiage, etc. that are uploaded during the customization order process as confidential. Any such material will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and CamelBak shall be entitled to the unrestricted use of this material for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without notice, acknowledgment or compensation to you.
CamelBak believes in customer satisfaction and will reprint any customized products that are due to the error or fault of CamelBak. CamelBak will not reprint customized products that have errors that are due to no fault of CamelBak.
Do not attempt to upload for customization any material or content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, or offensive, or that is otherwise objectionable, including, but not limited to, any material or content encouraging conduct that may constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to decline to customize any product.
3. Product Descriptions. We attempt to make our product descriptions as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product is not as described, your sole remedy is to return the product in an unused condition.
When customizing a product, we endeavor to display as accurately as possible the customized product prior to your placing an order. However, colors and images shown on the Site depend upon several factors, such as your monitor or mobile device settings. CamelBak cannot guarantee the customized products in your order will appear exactly the same as the image you see shown on the CamelBak Site.
4. Credit/Debit Card Information. You may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your purchase of items through the CamelBak Site, including credit or debit card number, the expiration date, your billing address and your shipping information. By submitting such information, you grant CamelBak the right to provide such information to our third-party payment processor to facilitate the transaction and you grant our third-party payment processor authorization to charge all amounts due to the credit or debit card number that you provided. You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use any credit or debit card used in connection with any transaction. You agree to pay all charges that you incur on the Site at the prices in effect when incurred, including without limitations any shipping and handling charges and taxes.
5. Pricing. Prices shown are in U.S. Dollars. CamelBak reserves the right to change prices for products displayed on the CamelBak Site at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. Despite our best efforts, it is possible that some items on our site may be mispriced. Rest assured, however, that we verify prices as part of our shipping procedures. If an item’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and ship you the item. If an item’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either (i) contact you for instructions about whether you wish to pay the correct higher price before shipping or (ii) cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation (whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card or debit card charged). We cannot confirm the price of an item until your order enters the shipping process, nor will we charge your credit card until your order enters the shipping process. If your credit card or debit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we will promptly issue a credit to your credit card or debit card account in the amount of the charge.
6. Shipment: Title to and risk of loss of product pass to you upon our delivery of the ordered items to the carrier. Delivery lead times vary. Please note the shipping date is an estimate, and is not a guarantee that the product will be delivered on the specified date. Customized products generally ship in 3-4 weeks from the date of order, an estimated date of delivery will be provided during check out. We will not be liable for any loss or expenses which you may incur as a result of any delay in the delivery of your order.
The delivery charge varies depending on the size and weight of the item. These charges will be included in the Shipping and Handling of your order. Special rates may apply when shipping to Hawaii and Alaska. Oversized and extremely heavy items are marked on their product information pages as requiring a special delivery charge. Click here for Shipping Fees.
Click here for our Holiday Shipping Schedule.
When ordering more than one item, please note your items may come in different shipments. When placing an order for an in-stock item and a customized item at the same time these items will come in separate shipments.
7. Return and Exchange Policy. The Policy applies only to orders placed via the CamelBak Site. We cannot accept returns or exchanges on products that were not purchased via our Site. If you purchased your CamelBak products somewhere else, please contact the original retail store for their specific return and exchange policy. If you decide to return an item, CamelBak will issue a refund within 30 days of purchase in the form and amount tendered for the original transaction. All returns or exchanges must be unused and in their original condition with receipt and tags attached. We offer pre-paid return labels for easy return of your merchandise. Returns received after 30 days from the order date will only be accepted at our discretion for an online store credit. Shipping costs incurred during your original order will not be refunded. All Customized products are ineligible for return. Ready to get started? Click here to make a return.
8. Warranty. For warranty information visit our Warranty page.
9. Customer Service (United States Only): If you need assistance with an existing order, placing an order, understanding more about a product, or processing a return or exchange with CamelBak, please contact our Customer Service department at (877) 271-1220 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, for issues with your order please include your order number and any relevant shipping details.
10. Compliance with Laws. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from a CamelBak Site. By placing an order, you represent that the order is lawful and will be used in a lawful and appropriate manner. In addition, you acknowledge that any goods sold in the US may be subject to the import or export laws of the country in which the goods are sold. Accordingly, you agree to abide by all applicable export laws and regulations, including but not limited to the Export Administration Act and the Arms Export Control Act, and you represent and warrant that you will not transfer such goods to a foreign national or a foreign destination in violation of law.