Gediminas Grinius is a 38-year-old trail runner from the mountain-less country of Lithuania. Ten years ago, he started mountain running as a way to cope with PTSD after a military mission in Iraq. Since starting ultra trail running in 2008, “GG” as he is known, has won the Ultra Trail World Tour and started The Trail Running Factory camps to teach others how to run the toughest races in the world. Watch GG take on the ultimate challenge, the 250 km Marathon de Sable, Morocco on April 6th.
- Third Place, Ultra Trail World Tour 2014
- First Place, Ultra Trail Mt. Fuji 2015
- Second Place, Ultra Trail World Tour 2015
- First Place, Ultra Trail World Tour 2016
- First Place, Ultra Trail World Tour 2017