Meredith (Mere) Edwards
Meredith June Edwards is a Pennsylvania native living in Jackson Wyoming. She is a lover of mountains, adventures and her dog Moe. “Mere” as she is known, is truly a diverse endurance athlete who has made it to the podium at world class trail races such as the “TDS” and “CCC” as well as representing the United States at the World Championships of Ski Mountaineering. Watch Mere take on the Ultra Trail Madeira Island on April 28th.
- 2017 FKT Women's Record Holder on Double Grand Teton
- First Place, 2017 UTMS & First woman to finish this race!
- Second place, 2016 UTMB TDS 120K
- Sixth place, 2015 US Sky Running Series
- Third place, 2013 US Nationals for Ski Mountaineering