- Women's Aurora 85 oz Hydration Pack
Small but mighty, the Aurora is just the right size for essential gear and hydration for 2 hours in the saddle. The interior features an elastic loop for your pump, plus organizer pockets to keep your tools in order. There’s also a stretchy external storage pocket for days when you need to pile on more gear. And the subtle reflective accents keep you visible in low-light situations.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Breathable air mesh back panel for a lightweight, comfortable fit
- External hooks let you carry your helmet while still allowing full access to your pack
- Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments
- Women's-specific design features a shorter back panel and an S-curved harness for a closer fit
Hydration Capacity: 2.5L/85 oz.
Hydration Type: CRUX™ Reservoir with Standard Exit Port
BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
Quick Link Disconnect: No
Gear Capacity: 2.5L/150 cu in
Pack Weight: 220g/7 oz
Dimensions: 40 x 23.5 x 16.5 cm / 15.7 x 9.3 x 6.5 in
Fits torso: 38-53cm/15-21 in
Back Panel: Padded Mesh
Number of exterior pockets: 4
Includes a Crux reservoir, which delivers 20% more water per sip, with a self-sealing bite valve and ergonomic cap.
S Curved Harness
Women’s-specific design features a shorter back panel and an S-shaped harness that curves comfortably around your chest.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Evey from Miss the old style bladder Replaced my old pack with this one. I like it holds 2.5L instead of 2.0L but that's it. Fabric is thinner, angle of bite valve is too wide now. But the worst is the bladder. Access to it is difficult cuz they did away with Velcro, holder is long and skinny and dumb, and the kicker is the lid. It no longer has the awesome, clicking 1/4 turn lid. Now you have tighten it again and if you do it wrong, it leaks again. I loved the old one. I loved my old pack, but I lost it. Should have bought and old one for less money.
Date published: 2017-08-03