- Women's Aurora 85 oz Hydration Pack
Small but mighty, the Aurora is just the right size for essential gear and hydration for 2 hours in the saddle. The interior features an elastic loop for your pump, plus organizer pockets to keep your tools in order. There’s also a stretchy external storage pocket for days when you need to pile on more gear. And the subtle reflective accents keep you visible in low-light situations.
- Adjustable Sternum Strap: Offers a range of adjustments for a custom fit and increased stability
- Elastic Pump Loop
- Integrated Tool Organization: Keep your CO2 cartridges, patch kits and more right where you can find them
- Reflectivity: For low light safety
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed an extra layer
- Tube Trap Management: Keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Ventilated Harness: Lightweight and breathable
- Women Specific Design: Engineered to better and more comfortably fit a woman's frame
Hydration Capacity: 2.5L/85 oz.
Hydration Type: CRUX™ Reservoir with Standard Exit Port
BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
Quick Link Disconnect: No
Gear Capacity: 2.5L/150 cu in
Pack Weight: 220g/7 oz
Dimensions: 40 x 23.5 x 16.5 cm / 15.7 x 9.3 x 6.5 in
Fits torso: 38-53cm/15-21 in
Back Panel: Padded Mesh
Number of exterior pockets: 4
Includes a Crux reservoir, which delivers 20% more water per sip, with a self-sealing bite valve and ergonomic cap.
S Curved Harness
Women’s-specific design features a shorter back panel and an S-shaped harness that curves comfortably around your chest.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Evey from Miss the old style bladder Replaced my old pack with this one. I like it holds 2.5L instead of 2.0L but that's it. Fabric is thinner, angle of bite valve is too wide now. But the worst is the bladder. Access to it is difficult cuz they did away with Velcro, holder is long and skinny and dumb, and the kicker is the lid. It no longer has the awesome, clicking 1/4 turn lid. Now you have tighten it again and if you do it wrong, it leaks again. I loved the old one. I loved my old pack, but I lost it. Should have bought and old one for less money.
Date published: 2017-08-03