- Powderhound™ 12 Hydration Pack
With 12 liters of storage space and a 3-liter reservoir, the Powderhound is ideal for quick backcountry and sidecountry trips. It features interior storage pockets for stowing your avy kit, along with external attachment points for strapping skis to the outside of the pack. To keep your water flowing, the insulated Therminator harness lets you zip your drinking tube into your shoulder strap to protect your water supply from frigid temperatures (no more frozen bite valves). The Powderhound’s slim, low-profile shape also lies flat against your back for a more comfortable ride on the lift.
- The brand new Crux Reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Snowshed Back Panel: Back panel repels snow and keeps it from sticking to your pack
- Therminator Harness: Drinking tube zips into an insulated sleeve in the shoulder strap to protect your water supply from the elements
- Diagonal Ski Carry: Use the external straps to carry skis diagonally on the outside of the pack
- Adjustable sternum strap slides up and down the harness for a custom, chafe-free fit.
- Removable stability belt helps to keep pack secure over technical terrain
- Secure zippered pocket for essentials
- Avy Gear Organization: Includes storage compartments designed specifically for avalanche gear
- Large zipper tabs are easy to grab while wearing gloves
Collection: Ski & Snow
Activity: Ski & Snow
Hydration Capacity: 3L/100 fl oz
Hydration Type: CRUX™ Reservoir with Quicklink™ System
BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
Quick Link Disconnect: Yes
Gear Capacity: 9L/550 cu in
Pack Weight: 680 g/1 lb 8 oz
Fits torso: 43-53 cm/17-21 in
Back Panel: Snowshed™: Molded back panel with moisture-wicking DWR finish for snow-shed capability.
Harness: Therminator™: Closed-cell foam insulation shelters tube and reservoir against extreme temperatures.
Accessories Included: Insulated Tube Cover
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mejosh from Sleek,snug design with plenty of space. Been on my back the last 5 times I went snowboarding and could hardly tell it was there. Feels great on the back with plenty of space for snacks, wallet, keys and a full bladder without it being bulky..
Date published: 2017-11-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Perfect size! Perfect arrangement I work ski patrol and use this bag on a daily basis to carry my avi kit and lunch. The 100oz bladder is plenty for a full day at 10,000ft. I highly recommend this pack to anyone looking for a small, compact and useful piece of equipmunk.
Date published: 2019-01-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tmarcola from Prefect fit The best camel Pak yet. Love the insulated tube cover. My last one would freeze in a matter of minutes while out riding in the snow. His Pak has Just the right amount of storage as well.
Date published: 2017-12-17