- Kids' Kicker™ Hydration Pack
For bunny slopes or big time runs, this lift-friendly winter hydration pack is designed for kids ages 5 and up. The Kicker features a 1.5-liter Crux reservoir with an insulated drinking tube that protects your water supply from frigid temperatures. The adjustable sternum strap slides up or down to fit kids of all sizes, and includes a safety whistle on the buckle.
- The brand new Crux Reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling.
- Snowshed Back Panel: Back panel repels snow and keeps it from sticking to your pack
- Insulated Tube & Bite Valve Cover: Insulated tube and bite valve cover protect your water supply from extreme heat and cold
- Lift-Friendly Design: Slim, low-profile design lets you wear this pack comfortably on the lift
- Safety whistle included on sternum strap
- Adjustable sternum strap slides up and down the harness for a custom, chafe-free fit.
- Tube trap holds your tube and bite valve in place between sips
Collection: Ski & Snow
Activity: Ski & Snow
Hydration Capacity: 1.5L/50 fl oz
Hydration Type: CRUX™ Reservoir with Standard Exit Port
BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
Quick Link Disconnect: No
Gear Capacity: 4L/240 cu in
Pack Weight: 220 g/8 oz
Dimensions: 38 x 20 x 10 cm /15 x 8 x 4 in
Fits torso: 38-48 cm/15-19 in
Back Panel: Snowshed™: Molded back panel with moisture-wicking DWR finish for snow-shed capability.
Waist Belt: N/A
Accessories Included: Bite Valve Cover, Insulated Tube Sleeve
Number of exterior pockets: 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by 9leaves from Great kid's pack This is a great little kid's pack. Our daughter is 3, which I think is below the recommended age, so it's a little big on her, but she LOVES carrying her water (for a good ten minutes at least). The pack is big enough to hold her water, a unicorn, a couple dinosaurs, and some snacks. We actually don't use this for cold weather, it was just the only pink option in stock when we ordered so no comment on the insulation. The cap over the mouthpiece does keep it clean on dusty desert trails.
Date published: 2020-07-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Justkylek from Great for kids My child is in the 3-6 age range and it fits well. It has space to put snacks in it with the bladder filled and light wait for a small child to hike with. I have used camelback products in the past and still have my first one from 10 years ago.
Date published: 2020-06-30