- Rim Runner™ 22 85 oz Hydration Pack
A favorite for day hikers, the Rim Runner™ 22 serves up a clean, technical aesthetic, and offers 22 liters of cargo capacity, including a 2.5L Crux™ Reservoir for easy hydration. A load bearing hip belt distributes pack weight and comes with handy cargo pockets, while the integrated air mesh helps to cool and distribute air flow. Enough room for a day’s worth of gear - sans any features that cause more fuss than functionality. Partially made with post-consumer recycled materials.
- Breathable Air Mesh: For lightweight comfort and air flow
- Cargo Compression: Keep gear close to your body for better balance and increased stability
- Essentials Org Pockets: Keeps your small essentials organized and secure
- Load Bearing Hip Belt with Cargo: Transfers weight to hips and offers additional storage
- Removeable Sternum Strap: Offers a range of adjustments for a custom fit and increased stability
- Side Stretch Pocket: Expands for extra water bottle or essentials
- Secure Zippered Pocket: Keep essentials safe and easy to access.
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed an extra layer
- Tube Trap Management: Keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Made with Sustainable and Ultra Light Materials
Hydration Capacity: 85 oz
Hydration Type: Crux 85 oz Reservoir, Basic
BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
Quick Link Disconnect: No
Gear Capacity: 19.5L/1180 cu in
Pack Weight: 730g/1lb 10oz
Dimensions: 50 x 27 x 24 cm
Fits torso: 43-53 cm/17-21 in
Back Panel: N/A
Number of exterior pockets: 6
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nate P from Perfect(?) Bag I love this bag. -all space is useful (soft items like clothing can go with the water bladder) -the outer-most expanding pouch is amazing and versatile (I clip my shoes to the rugged carrying loop and they sit in the pouch to support them/keep them from shaking around) -the elastic side pouches have additional straps to tie down bottles/whatever is in them -lots of secure anchors for carabiners I definitely recommend this bag for any sort of day adventure. I have only had it a week, but so far it seems very durable and is ultra-useful.
Date published: 2020-06-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Aldhahi KSA from Lite, durable & versatile Amazingly versatile and durable. Space is great. Weight is lite. You can use for many outdoor sports and day camping. Great product.
Date published: 2020-08-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kookmcwhoo from Literally a life saver This pack is literally a hiking/climbing life saver. Pockets and space for plenty of stuff.like snacks extra water. Towel and blanket whatever.mutiple spots for storage. The water pouch is 2.5 liters and is the perfect amount for a climb or adventure. Bought this for my gf amd she said its the greatest pack shes ever had. Using it on bike rides is great to she says
Date published: 2020-05-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by Buddy guy from Good backpack. It’s a really nice backpack. Got it for replacement of my old one. I’m pretty let down by the redesign on the front two pockets. I could fit a lot into the old one. There’s no pocket to hold small stuff. They created an overflow pocket but that is open and not in enclosed with the backpack. need to use it more though.
Date published: 2020-10-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dan the drywall man from A better bag Honestly I was very impressed with the quality of this product and the speedyness that it was received. I do recommend camelbak products to my friends and coworkers. They see me with this bag and ask where I got it and how much water it actually holds It is a good pack to use while hiking and working. Excellent buy
Date published: 2020-10-11