- Ultra™ Pro Vest 34oz
Now with additional features and lighter than ever before, the Ultra™ Pro Vest is even better for long distance training and racing. Available in multiple sizes and equipped with two Quick Stow™ flasks, the Ultra Pro continues to put comfort above all else. Made with our new 3D micro-mesh, the updated Ultra Pro offers increased comfort and ventilation, additional front and back reflectivity, simplified dual sternum strap adjustability and a removable safely whistle. It also includes even more front cargo storage for easy access to fuel and a secure zippered pocket for your phone. The stretch overflow pockets have been updated for easier access to extra layers or essentials and it can accommodate a 1.5L reservoir for longer self-supported runs.
- 3D Micro Mesh: Multi-directional air flow and cushioning to maximize comfort and breathability
- Secure Phone Pocket: Conveniently located with a zipper closure for secured quick access
- Trekking Pole Carry: Easily remove or replace poles while running
- Dual Adjustable Sternum Straps: Offer a range of adjustments for a custom fit and increased stability
- Fuel and Gear Storage: Organize run essentials with pockets specifically designed for Quick Stow flasks
- Reflectivity: For early morning or late-night runs
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash a shed layer or rain shell
- Safety whistle: Extra assurance in case of an emergency
Hydration Capacity: 1L/34 oz
Hydration Type: Quick Stow™ Flask (x2)
BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
Gear Capacity: 6L/360 cu in
Pack Weight: 160g/5 oz
Dimensions: 40 x 29.5 x 21 cm / 15.7 x 11.6 x 8.3 in
Fits torso: Fits a chest size of: S 71-86 cm/28-34 in M 81-101 cm/32-40 in L 96-116 cm/38-46 in
Accessories Included: 2 Quick Stow flasks
Number of exterior pockets: 13
Rated 2 out of 5 by Raven from READ BEFORE BUYING The good: tons of pockets and storage for lots of little things like gels and phone to extra water bottle and jacket. Seemingly strong materials. The bad: INCREDIBLY OVERSIZED. my chest is 40 inches and so the reasonable size would be the large according to the size chart. I read a comment that these run big so I chose a medium, which also covers 40 inches on the high limit. This vest is tightened down as far as it goes and with full water it is barely tight enough to not flap around. Just be aware that you might have to size down once or even twice for this vest.
Date published: 2020-02-20
Rated 2 out of 5 by Johan S from Buy Smaller My dimensions were just big enough to fall in the “Large” size. It ended up way to big, thus it bounces when I fill up the water bottles. As a result, I cannot use it at all. Rather go for a smaller size if you are between sizes. The rest of the pack seems fine.
Date published: 2019-10-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by NicoFitz from Everything you need Ran the North Face Endurance Challenge in this vest and loved it. Had plenty of storage for H20 and gels (and poles if you need them) - and I hardly noticed I was wearing it - both when full and empty. Kept snug to my core and kept me hydrated on the move.
Date published: 2019-11-28