- Nano™ Vest 34oz
Updated for 2019 to be even lighter, the redesigned Nano™ Vest is the preferred choice of Trail and Ultra runners looking for a minimal run vest. Updates include a lighter more minimal dual sternum strap attachment system that has integrated reflectivity, a removable safety whistle and a new 3D Micro Mesh that is lighter and more breathable. The new Nano offers a pack-only weight of less than 140-grams and includes two best-in-class 500 ml Quick Stow™ flasks. The updated 3D Micro Mesh enhances air flow and breathability while still offering great cushioning for added comfort and it comes in multiple sizes to ensure a personalized fit. It maintains the same streamlined gear organization you love, including a secure phone pocket, several stretch overflow pockets and it's signature trekking pole carry for accessing poles while running.
- 3D Micro Mesh: Multi-directional air flow and cushioning to maximize comfort and breathability
- Secure Phone Pocket: Conveniently located with a zipper closure for secured quick access
- Trekking Pole Carry: Easily remove or replace poles while running
- Dual Adjustable Sternum Straps: Offer a range of adjustments for a custom fit and increased stability
- Fuel and Gear Storage: Organize run essentials with pockets specifically designed for Quick Stow flasks
- Reflectivity: For early morning or late-night runs
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash a shed layer or rain shell
- Safety whistle: Extra assurance in case of an emergency
Hydration Capacity: 1L/34 oz
Hydration Type: Quick Stow™ Flask (x2)
BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
Gear Capacity: 1.5L/90 cu in
Pack Weight: 140g/4 oz
Dimensions: 35 x 19 x 7 cm / 13.8 x 7.5 x 2.8 in
Fits torso: Fits a chest size of: S 71-86 cm/28-34 in M 81-101 cm/32-40 in L 96-116 cm/38-46 in
Accessories Included: 2 Quick Stow flasks
Number of exterior pockets: 8
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Quick Stow flasks leaks 2 Quick Stow flasks both have leaking problem. Water will leak from the gap between lid and rim as video & photo. I have to buy 2 silicon O-ring to stop the leaking. The Oring size is inner diameter 38mm. Outer diameter 42mm. Cost USD1 each. Gear works very well after leaking problem has been solved.
Date published: 2020-04-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by patasv from great ultralight vest I was looking for a easy and simple vest for my "short"runs late in the night or for a verticalkm race, where you can run easy with 2 bottles or one and still able to don't be bother for the weight of a vest when your supplies are few, this nano vest fit perfectly my needs, easy to fit, enough pockets for gels, bars, headlamp, trekpoles and a jacket. smart move with a not bulky vest !!!
Date published: 2020-02-20