- Crux™ Insulated Tube Director
The CamelBak Crux™ insulated tube director positions the drink tube for convenient, hands-free drinking; no need to reach for a drink.
- Designed for reservoirs featuring the Quick Link system for easy click on and off (sold separately)
- Hydroguard™ technology inhibits the growth of bacteria in the tube
- Bendable, stays-where-you-put-it tube for totally hands-free hydration.
- Includes Crux™ reservoir delivery tube, insulated cover, Big Bite valve, Crux on/off valve and Quick Link connector
Collection: Reservoir Accessories
BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
Dimensions: 108 cm / 42.5 in long
Material: Polypropylene (tube)/ Silicone (Bite Valve)
Weight: 99 g / 3.5 oz
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rudy D from Sturdy My pups chewed up my tube on my octaine x16 bag. That tube was not insulated. My new tube is insulated and its stiff to where you can shape it closer to your mouth and it stays. Good option to have both.
Date published: 2019-05-06
Rated 1 out of 5 by Michael from Freezes easily in winter Freezes easily in winter. Tested hiking in MA and NH mountains. Fortunately, I brought hot water in Hydro Flask and Evrgrn insulated water bottles or I would have been without water winter hiking in New England.
Date published: 2017-03-05