- K.U.D.U. Protector 10 100 oz Hydration Pack
Go big and go brave with the the K.U.D.U.™ Protector 10, the ultimate pack for hydration and protection. The full back CE Level II protector panel helps absorb impact in a crash and 7-liters of cargo space ensures you can bring what you need for a day on the trail. Endlessly adaptable, the protector can be worn with or without the cargo pack and is capable of carrying a full-face helmet and armor. The 3-liter Crux™ reservoir can fuel the longest of adventures and the load-bearing hip belt keeps essentials within reach. And since anything can happen on the mountain, the K.U.D.U.™ comes with a bike tool organizer roll to keep tools handy for quick repairs and gear adjustments. Size options even make it easier to find the perfect fit.
- 3L CRUX™ Reservoir: Faster flow rate powers longer adventures
- Full Back CE Level II Protector: Helps absorb impact in a crash
- Zip Off Cargo Pack: Protector can be worn with out without cargo pack
- Removable Bike Tool Organizer Roll: Stash your CO2 cartridges, patch kits and more, roll it up and tuck it away
- Integrated High Visibility Rain Cover: Shield your pack and gear from inclement weather
- Helmet and Armor Carry: Stow and secure a full-face helmet, knee and elbow pads
- Load-Bearing Hip Belt with Cargo Pockets: Wide waist belt optimizes fit and keeps essentials close at hand
Collection: Mountain Bike Impact Protector™
Activity: Mountain Biking
Hydration Capacity: 3L/100 oz
Hydration Type: CRUX™ Reservoir with Quicklink™ System
BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
Quick Link Disconnect: Yes
Gear Capacity: 7L/420 cu in
Pack Weight: 1.5 kg/3 lbs 4 oz
Dimensions: 53 x 30 x 21 cm/ 20.9 x 11.8 x 8.3 in
Fits torso: Size S/M 38-48 cm/ 15-19 in | Size M/L 43-53 cm/17-21 in
Accessories Included: Bike Tool Organizer
Number of exterior pockets: 7
CE Level II Protection
The full back CE Level II protector helps absorb impact in a crash and helps protect against minor injuries.
Dual Sternum Straps
The dual adjustable sternum straps hold your pack and back protection in place over bumpy terrain.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Aaron G from Great for all day trail riding! This bag is great! I ride single track mountain bike trails and this bag is perfect for it.
Date published: 2018-07-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by kr023 from Good fit and storage Purchased for a 3-day/150-mile MTB trip as my daypack. It w
Date published: 2018-05-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Thezookeeper from He LOVES it!! Got this for a very busy 14 yr old boy. It is so adjustable it fits his small body very well. It has enough storage to put his go pro with attachments and snacks. So far no complaints on comfort. The color is great as we are often in wooded areas and there may be hunters and the safety whistle just put me over the top!
Date published: 2019-04-30