- Fourteener™ 20 Hydration Pack
Be prepared for anything with the Fourteener™ 20. Featuring a revolutionary Air Support™ back panel for maximum ventilation, it offers the perfect balance of comfort and performance. The new 3-liter Crux™ reservoir allows for all-day hydration while the innovative dual wing belt with integrated cargo compression keeps your load balanced. Multiple compartments, pockets and lash points offer a place for every essential as you stay cool, comfortable and ready to tackle whatever is around the next bend.
- 3L CRUX™ Reservoir: Faster flow rate powers longer adventures
- Air Support™ Back Panel: Innnovative air tunnels maximize ventilation while keeping load close to your body for increased stability
- Dual Wing Belt: Seamlessly integrated cargo compression offers a variety of options for additional essentials storage
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed a layer or rain shell
- Trekking Pole Carry: Easily attach and remove poles when needed
- Soft-Lined Pocket: Keep sunglasses or electronics safe and easy to access
- Side-Stretch Pockets: Extra storage when you need it
- Adjustable Sternum Strap: Comfortable fit for a wide variety of chest sizes
- Features a Load Bearing Hip Belt
Collection: Hike: Advanced Ventilation
Hydration Capacity: 3L/100 fl oz
Hydration Type: CRUX™ Reservoir with Quicklink™ System
BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
Quick Link Disconnect: Yes
Gear Capacity: 17L/1000 cu in
Pack Weight: 1.1 kg/2 lbs 6 oz
Dimensions: 54 x 30 x 26.5 cm / 21.3 x 11.8 x 10.4 in
Fits torso: 43-53 cm/17-21 in
Number of exterior pockets: 7
Air Support™ Back Panel
Innovative air tunnels maximize ventilation while keeping load close to your body for increased stability.
Dual Wing Belt with Cargo
Seamlessly integrated cargo compression offers a variety of options for additional essentials storage.
Rated 5 out of 5 by DC1911 from Great All Day Hiking Pack Just used this on a 4 day trip to Yosemite where we did 3 12 hour hikes. My pack worked perfectly! Holds the weight perfectly and doesn't fill bulky even with 2 extra layers food and 4 litters of water etc.
Date published: 2018-07-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Boney from Great storage I’ve only used it once so far but I already love it. All the storage pockets are in the right places for easy access to items needed while on the move. The only think I don’t like is the water gets hot in the hose and should be equipped with an insulated hose.
Date published: 2018-08-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Papa Joe from Great product! I bought this hydration pack to participate in the 2019 Bataan Memorial Death March with my son, former SSG U.S. Army, Combat Infantryman, Baghdad, Iraq 2006-2008. Hooah!
Date published: 2019-01-24