- Women's Sequoia™ 18 Hydration Pack
As our most technical hiking pack for women, The Sequoia™ 18 is perfectly suited to any adventure. With a 3-liter Crux™ reservoir to keep you hydrated, plus an ultra-ventilated Air Support™ back panel that moves with your body without compromising air flow, you'll be ready to explore all day. Store essentials, layers and nutrition in easily accessible pockets and compartments that allow access without removing your pack. The load-bearing dual wing belt takes the pressure off your upper back and shoulders and seamlessly integrates cargo compression. And of course, the Sequoia is engineered specifically for women, with a shorter torso length and S-shaped shoulder straps that curve around your chest.
- Women Specific Design: Engineered to better and more comfortably fit a woman's frame
- 3L CRUX™ Reservoir: Faster flow rate powers longer adventures
- Air Support™ Back Panel: Innnovative air tunnels maximize ventilation while keeping load close to your body for increased stability
- Dual Wing Belt: Seamlessly integrated cargo compression offers a variety of options for additional essentials storage
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed a layer or rain shell
- Trekking Pole Carry: Easily attach and remove poles when needed
- Soft-Lined Pocket: Keep sunglasses or electronics safe and easy to access
- Side-Stretch Pockets: Extra storage when you need it
- Adjustable Sternum Strap: Comfortable fit for a wide variety of chest sizes
- Features a Load Bearing Hip Belt
Collection: Hike: Advanced Ventilation
Hydration Capacity: 3L/100 fl oz
Hydration Type: CRUX™ Reservoir with Quicklink™ System
BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
Quick Link Disconnect: Yes
Gear Capacity: 15L/900 cu in
Pack Weight: 930 g/2 lbs 0 oz
Dimensions: 48 x 30 x 25.5 cm / 18.9 x 11.8 x 10 in
Fits torso: 38-48 cm/15-19 in
Number of exterior pockets: 8
Air Support™ Back Panel
Innovative air tunnels maximize ventilation while keeping load close to your body for increased stability.
Dual Wing Belt with Cargo
Seamlessly integrated cargo compression offers a variety of options for additional essentials storage.
Rated 5 out of 5 by DC1911 from Perfect "ALL" Day pack Love it. Great waist support and super easy to adjust straps. Fits a ton of stuff but isn't bulky when not filled. Looks cool and the side and waist strap pockets are awesome.
Date published: 2018-06-05
Rated 3 out of 5 by Sheba95 from Too Heavy I’m so sorry for the negative review, but this backpack was way too heavy, and I can’t even imagine how heavy it would be after adding 3L of water and any other gear. It has a lot of great features, like the pockets and support, but something about it is just heavier than I want carry around. I think maybe the padding? It seems denser than it has to be (compared to other Camelbaks). Otherwise, it would be a great pack for long hikes. I would recommend Camelbaks, just not this model.
Date published: 2019-10-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jobianne from camelbak Sequoia Lightweight, comfortable, loads of stash pockets and well made. Perfect for hiking.
Date published: 2019-06-26