- Nano Handheld 17oz
The Nano™ handheld is the ideal solution for trail runners who prefer the simplicity of handheld hydration. Enthusiasts and competitive ultra runners alike swear by the X-Grip hand strap system for a custom carry and the 500 ml soft flask for easy hydration. The secure essentials pocket is just enough room for keys and nutrition without affecting the low, 25-gram pack-only weight.
- 500ml/17 oz Quick Stow Flask: Just the right amount of handheld hydration
- Integrated Essentials Organization: Stash your keys, gels, credit card and more
- X-Grip Hand Strap System: For multiple carry options
- Collapsible and Packable: Fits in a front vest pocket and can be packed away when empty
- Reflectivity: For early morning or late-night runs to and from the trailhead
Hydration Capacity: 500ml/17 fl oz
Hydration Type: Quick Stow™ Flask
BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
Pack Weight: 25g/0.8oz
Dimensions: 28 x 9 x 7 cm / 11 x 3.5 x 2.8 in
Accessories Included: Quick Stow Flask
Number of exterior pockets: 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by Msveum from Better than my salomon & Nathan bottles I like the wide opening and simple hand strap. The valve to shut off the opening is really nice. I previously had a Nathan hard flask and older salomon bottles with the small opening.
Date published: 2018-09-25
Rated 3 out of 5 by Ryan from Great for short runs!! I both this item a few weeks ago. Light weight and easy to carry during my runs but can't be used during my long runs for obvious reasons..
Date published: 2018-09-22
Rated 3 out of 5 by Josie from Didn't work for me... The item didn't turn out to be what I expected - thus, my title "didn't work for me". However, I have passed it along to my cousin, a long-distance bicyclist and runner, and she was happy to receive the gift. So, it has found a good home!
Date published: 2018-05-05