- Cloud Walker ™ 18 Hydration Pack
A day hiker’s favorite and newly redesigned, the Cloud Walker™ 18 is a clean and classic daypack - perfect for day hikes and breezy adventures. The 2.5-liter Crux™ reservoir gives you hours of hydration on the trail. Side stretch pockets, cargo compression, and adjustable sternum strap customize your fit. Lightweight and versatile, you can remove the reservoir for extra storage capacity to pack around town. Internal organization compartments keep essentials tidy, and an air mesh back panel keeps air flowing while you move. Partially made with post-consumer recycled materials.
- Breathable Air Mesh: For lightweight comfort and air flow
- Cargo Compression: Keep gear close to your body for better balance and increased stability
- Essentials Org Pockets: Keeps your small essentials organized and secure
- Removeable Sternum Strap: Offers a range of adjustments for a custom fit and increased stability
- Side Stretch Pocket: Expands for extra water bottle or essentials
- Secure Zippered Pocket: Keep essentials safe and easy to access.
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed an extra layer
- Tube Trap Management: Keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Made with Sustainable and Ultra Light Materials
Hydration Capacity: 85 oz
Hydration Type: Crux 85 oz Reservoir, Basic
BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
Quick Link Disconnect: No
Gear Capacity: 15.5L/940 cu in
Pack Weight: 650g/1lb 7oz
Dimensions: 51 x 26 x 25 cm
Fits torso: 38-48cm/15-19 in
Number of exterior pockets: 5
Rated 3 out of 5 by cmorris from Great with one flaw This a a great pack. It’s my first hydration pack so I don’t have too much to compare it to. But it’s been pretty durable so far and great for day hikes. My only gripe is that the hook for the tube is too high up and can’t be moved. This leave part of the tube just jutting way out to the side. I end up tucking it into the chest strap because there seems to be no other solution.
Date published: 2020-07-14