- Motherlode™ 100oz Mil Spec Crux
Hit pay dirt with the all new Motherlode. A redesign of a classic, the new Motherlode has the cargo and organization you've come to love, but now includes a 3L, 100oz Mil Spec Crux Lumbar Reservoir that delivers 25% more water per sip and moves your water lower, increasing your stability and comfort. Perfect for multi-day missions, the Motherlode has over 35L of cargo, tons of gear organization, and our new laser cut Mountain™ MOLLE, making it fast and easy to attach additional accessories.
- Laser-cut Mountain™ MOLLE panels on front and sides for secure attachment of accessory pouches
- Low Rider™ Reservoir compartment shifts weight down on the back
- Four-zipper, full clamshell opening on main compartment
- 50 mm webbing waistbelt with lumbar adjustment stows when not in use
- Three lash points in main compartment
- Side-release buckles for quick release from shoulder harness, compression straps and waist belt
- Zippered back panel access makes loading a full reservoir into hydration compartment easy
- Dual antenna ports on top of pack
- D-Rings and webbing loops for tube management
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Hook-and-loop strap management
- MOLLE attachment system integrated to bottom of boot
- Uses 500D Double-rip Cordura® Fabric for the ultimate combination of strength and durability
Collection: Hydration Plus Cargo
Hydration Capacity: 3L/100 oz
Hydration Type: Mil Spec Lumbar CRUX™ Reservoir with Quicklink™ System
BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
Quick Link Disconnect: Yes
Gear Capacity: 40 L / 2443 cu in
Pack Weight: 1.8 kg / 4 lb
Dimensions: 53 x 34 x 31 cm / 20.9 x 13.4 x 12.2 in
Rated 4 out of 5 by Justin89 from Excellent for summer training in the military This bag is perfect as a summer pack when I go out for training since I'll have less to pack. I can pack my hammock wet weather gear, poncho, woobie, plus I put socks underwear and t shirts in a vacuum seal bag. The compartment for the hydration bladder has enough room for me to store and small camping chair. In the summer time I could easily live out of this for a week. Plus plenty of room to pack a jetboil. Would highly recommend.
Date published: 2019-08-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by Poppi from Fits my Needs I bought this bag for both travel and use when responding to natural disasters. I owned the HAWG for a few years and am impressed with both its style and durability. The only issue I have with the Motherlode is storing the waist belt. It only has enough room on one side of the bag. I have to remove the buckle to store the waist belt. I reached out to Camelbak but via email and phone with no response. I know they are backed up due to present conditions.
Date published: 2020-07-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by ChiCo from Buy it now I used this bag on my last deployment and am so glad I did! This bag is durable and does everything you need. I was very pleased and if I needed a bigger bag for my day to day routine would get a second one.
Date published: 2020-10-13