- 2018 M.U.L.E.® LR 15 Hydration Pack
- The brand new Crux LR reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip while keeping weight positioned low on your back, which translates to better stability in the saddle and on the trail.
- Airfoil™ back panel is our most advanced back panel providing maximum comfort and ventilation even on the longest rides
- Magnetic Tube Trap™ keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Stabilizing load-bearing hip belts with cargo optimizes a custom fit and keeps essentials close at hand
- Dual reservoir compression straps cinch the reservoir into the small of your back for a tight stable fit.
- Rain cover keeps your pack and gear shielded from inclement weather
- Built in helmet carry hooks and secures a XC helmet while still allowing full access to your pack without removing
- Separate zippered compartment with gear organizer and tool roll.
- Additional top zippered pocket has a microfleece lining and holds your media player
- Overflow storage quickly lashes down a rain shell or extra layer via 2 sets of compression straps
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments
Collection: Mountain Bike Low Rider™
Activity: Mountain Biking
Hydration Capacity: 3L/100 fl oz
Hydration Type: CRUX™ LUMBAR Reservoir with Quicklink™ System
BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
Quick Link Disconnect: Yes
Gear Capacity: 12L/700 cu in
Pack Weight: 800 g/1 lb 12 oz
Dimensions: 47 x 26 x 25 cm / 18.5 x 10.2 x 9.8 in
Fits torso: 43-53 cm/17-21 in
Fits Waist/Hips: 76-127 cm/30-50 in
Back Panel: Airfoil™ back panel provides maximum comfort and ventilation even on the longest rides
Waist Belt: Ventilated 3D Mesh with cargo pockets
Accessories Included: Magnetic Tube Trap™, Rain Cover
Number of exterior pockets: 7
Crux Lumbar Reservoir
Includes a Crux lumbar reservoir, which positions water weight low on your back for more stability and better balance on the trail.
Magnetic Tube Trap
Includes a magnetic tube trap that lets you stow your drinking tube in place with one click, so you can drink without taking you eyes off the trail.