Need to carry your hydration in stealth mode? The Bootlegger™ keeps 1.5 liters of water (or maybe something more fortifying) tucked away under your jacket with the ultimate low-profile design. It’s a cold-weather version of a hydration vest, with extra-light, breathable materials and two sternum straps for a secure, bounce-free fit, plus an insulated drink tube to keep your water from freezing in cold temperatures. Plus, the new Crux reservoir delivers 20% more water with every sip, and features an ergonomic design that’s easy to grip — even with gloves on.
- The brand new Crux Reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling.
- Fits Under Ski Jacket: Slim enough to wear under a ski jacket—ideal for keeping water from freezing in sub-zero temperatures
- Insulated Tube & Bite Valve Cover: Insulated tube and bite valve cover protect your water supply from extreme heat and cold
- Dual adjustable sternum straps increase stability and offer a range of adjustments for customization
- Insulated Reservoir Compartment: Insulated reservoir compartment protects your water supply from extreme temperatures
- Dual tube traps hold your tube and bite valve in place between sips
Collection: Ski & Snow
Activity: Ski & Snow
Hydration Capacity: 1.5L/50 fl oz
Hydration Type: CRUX™ Reservoir with Quicklink™ System
BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
Quick Link Disconnect: Yes
Gear Capacity: N/A
Pack Weight: 240 g/9 oz
Fits torso: 38-53 cm/15-21 in
Accessories Included: Bite Valve Cover, Insulated Tube Sleeve
Rated 4 out of 5 by CPT Miller from Dose everything I wanted it to. Used it twice now. I don't like to wear it in the park, but it's great riding around. I'm really happy I'm not paying slope prices for water anymore. It could use one or two small pockets maybe they update it in a revision.
Date published: 2019-03-02
Rated 3 out of 5 by Andib123 from No room for anything but water I bought this thinking there would be room in it to hold a snack and my keys but it only holds water so I returned it. If you’re looking for something that just holds water then this would proabably be great. If you want it to hold anything else then get a different backpack.
Date published: 2019-02-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by Fritz from Does what its supposed to I have been using mine for a fee years. Works great in cold weather. I use it while skiing. If you don't fill the bladder completely you can fit a sandwich in pouch.
Date published: 2019-02-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by TeeJay from Just what I wanted Minimal features, but what I was looking for. Under ski jacket fit to ease my worries about catching on the chair lift. Perfect for me.
Date published: 2019-02-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by Tickles from Functional Bought this to keep me better hydrated while snowboarding and it’s been working great.
Date published: 2019-02-12