- Snoblast™ Hydration Pack
When you’re on the mountain, the last thing want to do is waste time fumbling through a pack looking for the one piece of gear that fell to the bottom—especially when you’re wearing gloves. The SnoBlast’s tri-zip design lets you choose between opening the top of the pack, or unzipping it down the side to instantly access all of your gear. This versatile, compact pack is perfect for carrying your lunch, shed layers, helmet and 2 liters of hydration for a full day on the slopes. Unzip the size panels, and the SnoBlast expands to offer an extra 6 liters of storage for additional gear. When you really want to load up, the external attachment points let you carry a helmet and snowshoes on the outside of the pack. The Therminator™ harness also keeps your insulated drinking tube zipped securely into the shoulder strap, which keeps it from freezing in cold weather.
- The brand new Crux Reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Snowshed Back Panel: Back panel repels snow and keeps it from sticking to your pack
- Therminator Harness: Drinking tube zips into an insulated sleeve in the shoulder strap to protect your water supply from the elements
- Tri-Zip Access: Three-zipper design lets you unzip the side of the pack for quick access to gear stored at the bottom
- Expansion Panel: Expansion panel unzips to add more storage capacity to your pack
- Cargo compression cinches your cargo where it counts for a secure and comfortable carry
- Adjustable sternum strap slides up and down the harness for a custom, chafe-free fit.
Collection: Ski & Snow
Activity: Ski & Snow
Hydration Capacity: 2L/70 fl oz
Hydration Type: CRUX™ Reservoir with Quicklink™ System
BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
Quick Link Disconnect: Yes
Gear Capacity: 21L/1280 cu in
Pack Weight: 750 g/1 lb 10 oz
Dimensions: 55 x 25 x 17 cm / 21 x 10 x 6.5 in
Fits torso: 43-53 cm/17-21 in
Back Panel: Snowshed™: Molded back panel with moisture-wicking DWR finish for snow-shed capability.
Waist Belt: Removable 25 mm/1" stability belt
Harness: Therminator™: Closed-cell foam insulation shelters tube and reservoir against extreme temperatures.
Accessories Included: Insulated Tube Cover
Rated 5 out of 5 by melissa1renee from All the necessities and more! As someone that has skied since I could walk, I needed a bag that could live up to my needs and this one does even more than that. All the compartments at the top of the bag help organize everything just so and then the big compartment is open which makes for easy storage of gear, extra layers, etc. absolutely fabulous purchase that was worth the money for sure.
Date published: 2018-01-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by William from Great Pack for Snow Sports I got this for Christmas a year ago, and I am extremely happy wth it. It keeps my water cold, but not frozen. It is the perfect size, and the expansion allows me to use it for road trips and biking as well. Well made and a great pack!
Date published: 2019-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Petecgm from Nothing but the best I use camelback for all my snow adventures and the brand has never let me down.
Date published: 2019-09-04