- Lobo™ 100 oz Hydration Pack
Designed for the sunny weather idealist. The Lobo™ is an everyday bike pack for those perfect days when you want to travel fast and stay hydrated. With 9 liters total storage capacity and a 3-liter Crux™ reservoir with Quicklink™, it carries enough water for a substantial day-long ride. The Air Director™ back panel and ventilated harness keep you cool and comfortable, while the removeable stability belt offers another layer of customized fit. An integrated tool roll, secure zip pockets, and exterior helmet carry serve up versatility and organization. Partially made with post-consumer recycled materials.
- Air Director™ Back Panel: Channels air flow to keep you cool.
- Removeable Stability Belt: For additional fit and stability.
- Ventilated Harness: Lightweight and breathable
- Adjustable Sternum Strap: Offers a range of adjustments for a custom fit and increased stability
- Secure Phone Pocket: Keep essentials safe and easy to access
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed an extra layer
- Magnetic Tube Trap™ Management: Keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Integrated Tool Organization: Keep your CO2 cartridges, patch kits and more right where you can find them
- Helmet Carry: Stow and secure helmet
- Elastic Pump Loop
- Reflectivity: For low light safety
- Made with Sustainable Materials
Hydration Capacity: 100 oz
Hydration Type: Crux 100 oz Reservoir, Standard
BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
Quick Link Disconnect: Yes
Gear Capacity: 6L/360 cu in
Pack Weight: 480g/1lb 1oz
Dimensions: 45 x 25 x 19 cm
Fits torso: 43-53 cm/17-21 in
Back Panel: Air Director
Waist Belt: Removeable Stability Belt: For additional fit and stability.
Harness: Ventilated Harness: Lightweight and breathable
Accessories Included: Magnetic Tube Trap™ Management: Keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
Number of exterior pockets: 4
Rated 1 out of 5 by 29er from shockingly disappointed Did Camelbak sellout to some cooperate overlord? 9L is a joke, 4.5 L maybe. If you fill the 3 L bladder, you'll be lucky to fit a lite shell and a pb&j sandwich. The magnet retention system can only be on the left side, and not moved to the right side. All bladders from Camelbak have a hook on top so it won't settle in your pack with everything else, great, but there is no loop on the inside top of the Lobo pack to attach the hook to. I have a 2L bladder as well, but can't reasonably use it, b/c it ends up in the bottom of the pack. The waist belt has the consistency of a sleeping pad strap on a backpacking pack. A few small tweaks and a realistic volume would make this a much better product.
Date published: 2020-06-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fergie14 from Exactly what I needed I was looking for a bag to hold everything I’d need while exercising outdoors. This is exactly what o needed!
Date published: 2020-05-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bruno from Great Light, fast To attach , beautiful , good fit , I Love it
Date published: 2020-07-06