- Women's Ultra™ Pro Vest 34oz
The Women’s Ultra Pro Vest is perfect for long distance training and racing. It's engineered to fit a woman's frame and available in four sizes to ensure a personalized fit. There are four different soft flask specific pockets so you can customize where you carry the included two 500ml Quick Stow flasks. Made with 3D micro-mesh, the Ultra Pro ensures proper ventilation and comfort over the long-haul. It offers plenty of front cargo storage for easy access to fuel and a secure zippered pocket for your phone. The back and sides include several stretch overflow pockets for extra layers or essentials and it can accommodate a 1.5L reservoir for longer self-supported runs. With reflective accents throughout, you’ll always be visible on early morning or late-night expeditions.
- Women's Specific Fit: Engineered to fit a woman's frame
- 3D Micro Mesh: Multi-directional air flow and cushioning to maximize comfort and breathability
- Secure Phone Pocket: Conveniently located with a zipper closure for secured quick access
- Dual Adjustable Sternum Straps: Offer a range of adjustments for a custom fit and increased stability
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed a layer or rain shell
- Fuel and Gear Storage: Organize run essentials with pockets specifically designed for Quick Stow flasks
- Trekking Pole Carry: Easily remove or replace poles while running
- Reflectivity: For early morning or late-night runs
- Safety whistle: Extra assurance in case of an emergency
Hydration Capacity: 1L/34 oz
Hydration Type: Quick Stow™ Flask (x2)
BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
Gear Capacity: 6L/360 cu in
Pack Weight: 150g/5 oz
Dimensions: 36 x 24 x 11 cm / 14.2 x 9.4 x 4.3 in
Fits torso: Fits a chest size of: XS 66-81 cm/26-32 in. S 71-86 cm/28-34 in M 81-93 cm/32-37 in L 89-101 cm/35-40 in
Accessories Included: 2 Quick Stow flasks
Number of exterior pockets: 10
Rated 3 out of 5 by mckenzieg22 from Good vest but pockets are not accessible. Overall great vest. Lightweight and seems like it would be very breathable in hot weather. I used for winter running so far. I like the bottles that came with the vest and I also bought the 1.5L reservoir to go with it. Sizing - order true to your actual body dimensions. I went up a size so that I could wear with winter clothes (sweatshirt and layers underneath) and it's too big even with all the layers on. Unless you are wearing a winter jacket, your actual body dimensions are what you should go off of without clothing on. Con - You cannot reach the pocket on the sides while wearing the pack. Most vests have the pockets open almost vertically so you can reach straight back. These pockets are open horizontally so you have to reach back then up over the top and down into the pocket. I can't put anything in or get anything out while wearing the vest and it's not that easy to take on and off.
Date published: 2019-02-18
Rated 2 out of 5 by MarieB from Leaking bottles Overall the vest is great, lightweight, comfortable and lots of pockets. However the bottles sold with it, are leaking quite a lot which is due to the absence of a rubber within the cap. It makes this vest impractical to wear in cool temperatures.
Date published: 2020-07-06