- Women's Helena™ 20 Hydration Pack
Designed clean and compact without sacrificing storage, The Helena™ 20 walks into every adventure with 20 liters total capacity and a 2.5L Crux™ Reservoir for all day hydration. Room for extra layers, an organized pocket for essentials, and a load bearing waist belt for stability. Side stretch pockets stow an extra bottle for back-up hydration. Shed extra layers into a stretchy overflow compartment and pile on additional gear with external attachment points - no repacking necessary. Women's specific fit and partially made with post-consumer recycled materials.
- Breathable Air Mesh: For lightweight comfort and air flow
- Cargo Compression: Keep gear close to your body for better balance and increased stability
- Essentials Org Pockets: Keeps your small essentials organized and secure
- Load Bearing Hip Belt with Cargo: Transfers weight to hips and offers additional storage
- Removeable Sternum Strap: Offers a range of adjustments for a custom fit and increased stability
- Side Stretch Pocket: Expands for extra water bottle or essentials
- Secure Zippered Pocket: Keep essentials safe and easy to access.
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed an extra layer
- Women's Specific Fit: Torso length and harness shape designed to comfortably fit a woman's frame
- Tube Trap Management: Keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Made with Sustainable and Ultra Light Materials
Hydration Capacity: 85 oz
Hydration Type: Crux 85 oz Reservoir, Basic
BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
Quick Link Disconnect: No
Gear Capacity: 17.5L/1050 cu in
Pack Weight: 690g/1lb 8oz
Dimensions: 47 x 26 x 25 cm
Fits torso: 38-48cm/15-19 in
Back Panel: N/A
Number of exterior pockets: 6
Rated 2 out of 5 by skye from okay except hydration pack keeps sinking to bottom the bottom of the pack and I can't figure out how to keep the hydration pack up and not compromising the tube.
Date published: 2020-06-07
Rated 2 out of 5 by KarinK from Shoulder straps too narrow I have this models pack from 5 years ago and love it. Wanted to get a newer one, however the shoulder straps have been redesigned and are now too narrow and cut into my neck. Waist strap sits a bit too high. I'm 5'-4", 137 lbs Love all the new pockets and so wanted this one to work.
Date published: 2020-06-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by ruggedhiker from Works Great For Day Hiking I was finally able to take this pack out on a 8 mile hike this past weekend and it worked perfectly. I want to address the other reviews that said the bladder was sliding down. As long as I can remember camelbak has always sewn in a loop at the top of the packs where are you can then hook your bladder insert to. maybe some clarification in the product description and/or on the hangtag would help people who aren’t quite as intuitive as me. Aside from that it was the perfect size for 2 L of water, a second layer, food, and a first aid kit. It’s pretty light and out of the box it didn’t really need to be adjusted too much. My only con to this pack is the placement of the buckles on the draw straps. They rubbed against my biceps and was noticeable with or without trekking poles. That’s my only complaint. Aside from that it’s pretty much perfect for the hiking needs. I’m very happy with my purchase!
Date published: 2020-10-06
Rated 1 out of 5 by Caro4 from Leaks! I’m sorry I bought this for $100. It leaks everywhere. Yes, the I make sure the lid is tight. Literally leaked the entire contents of water into my bag. Leaks from where you pour the water in. Get an Osprey instead. Much better quality and doesn’t leak!
Date published: 2020-09-30