- Women's Helena™ 20 Hydration Pack
Designed clean and compact without sacrificing storage, The Helena™ 20 walks into every adventure with 20 liters total capacity and a 2.5L Crux™ Reservoir for all day hydration. Room for extra layers, an organized pocket for essentials, and a load bearing waist belt for stability. Side stretch pockets stow an extra bottle for back-up hydration. Shed extra layers into a stretchy overflow compartment and pile on additional gear with external attachment points - no repacking necessary. Women's specific fit and partially made with post-consumer recycled materials.
- Breathable Air Mesh: For lightweight comfort and air flow
- Cargo Compression: Keep gear close to your body for better balance and increased stability
- Essentials Org Pockets: Keeps your small essentials organized and secure
- Load Bearing Hip Belt with Cargo: Transfers weight to hips and offers additional storage
- Removeable Sternum Strap: Offers a range of adjustments for a custom fit and increased stability
- Side Stretch Pocket: Expands for extra water bottle or essentials
- Secure Zippered Pocket: Keep essentials safe and easy to access.
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed an extra layer
- Women's Specific Fit: Torso length and harness shape designed to comfortably fit a woman's frame
- Tube Trap Management: Keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Made with Sustainable and Ultra Light Materials
Hydration Capacity: 85 oz
Hydration Type: Crux 85 oz Reservoir, Basic
BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
Quick Link Disconnect: No
Gear Capacity: 17.5L/1050 cu in
Pack Weight: 690g/1lb 8oz
Dimensions: 47 x 26 x 25 cm
Fits torso: 38-48cm/15-19 in
Back Panel: N/A
Number of exterior pockets: 6
Rated 2 out of 5 by skye from okay except hydration pack keeps sinking to bottom the bottom of the pack and I can't figure out how to keep the hydration pack up and not compromising the tube.
Date published: 2020-06-07
Rated 2 out of 5 by KarinK from Shoulder straps too narrow I have this models pack from 5 years ago and love it. Wanted to get a newer one, however the shoulder straps have been redesigned and are now too narrow and cut into my neck. Waist strap sits a bit too high. I'm 5'-4", 137 lbs Love all the new pockets and so wanted this one to work.
Date published: 2020-06-21