Custom Gift Guide - 10 Awesome Personalized Gift Ideas for Any Occasion
Looking for unique gift ideas? Whether it’s for him, her, or them, a corporate gift or you just want to show a little love to a friend, customized gifts are always a hit. Put a personal twist on birthdays, holidays, and anniversaries—or just say “Hey, you’re awesome” with these unique and fun custom gift ideas:
Skip the Socks - Create a Customized Gift They’ll Actually Love
Bet you didn’t know you can add a custom image, text, or monogram to some of your favorite CamelBak products. Yep, it’s totally a thing!
Customizable items include some of our most popular reusable bottles and drinkware. With both vacuum insulated stainless steel options like our Eddy+ 32 oz Bottle or Chute® Mag 20 oz Water Bottle (also available in 32 oz size). And BPA-free plastic bottles like the Eddy+ 25oz Custom Bottle with Tritan™ Renew, or our best-selling Podium and Podium Chill Bike Bottles in a variety of sizes.
Want to gift some high-quality drinkware for the campsite, car, or home office? Check out our Horizon 30 oz Tumbler, 20 oz Straw Tumbler, 24 oz Tall Mug, or 12 oz Camp Mug. Just to name a few. We didn’t forget the kiddos! Eddy+ Kids 14oz bottle with Tritan Renew is easy for them to use and tough to spill from. Plus, it’s a great eco-friendly choice made with 50% recycled plastic.
All stainless steel items in our custom shop are vacuum insulated to keep drinks hot or cold longer. With a spill-proof lid, slip-resistant bottom, and a sweat-free powder coat finish. Not to mention, they’re durable enough to handle even the most daring of adventures.
Our plastic bottles are BPA, BPS, and BPF-free. They’re lightweight, dishwasher safe and built to last. Tritan Renew means the bottle contains 50% recycled plastic.
Customize Your CamelBak - How it Works
For plastic bottles, we can print a full-color digital image directly onto the product. For stainless steel bottles, however, we use laser etching to cut away the powder coated finish, revealing your design in the stainless steel below the finish.
Unlike digital print designs which can be multi-colored, the laser etched design is only the color of the stainless steel (represented in your design by black) with the color of the powder coating as background. Both methods produce striking and eye-catching hydration products.
We’ve made it super easy to design a one-of-a-kind gift for anyone on your list, or for yourself. Here’s a quick rundown:
- Choose your product. Browse the custom bottles and drinkware to find your favorite bottle, tumbler, mug, or can cooler. Choose the color you want and click on the product to open the Customizer tool.
- Create your design. Select the correct product quantity, then upload your image or add your text. The design studio includes font options for text and placement options for alignment and size of text and images. Be sure to choose on which side to place the image or text (front, back, or both, depending on the product). Not sure what image to use? No worries, we’ve got a pre-loaded Custom Gallery of cool images to help you create seasonal, holiday, or anytime gifts they’ll totally dig.
- Review and buy. Once you’ve perfected and saved your design, hit ‘Review and Buy’. You’ll have a chance to proof the design before adding product(s) to the cart. Complete the checkout and boom! Your custom-made gift is created and soon to be in the hands of your giftee. Expect about a three week lead time.
Gift-spiration - Unique Personalization Ideas for Every Adventurer
Between our Custom Image Gallery, multiple font options, and your own imagination, the possibilities are pretty much endless (sorry, no licensed images like sports logos). To help you get inspired, here are ten fun ideas for ways to personalize a gift for kids, employees, friends, neighbors, running buddies, you name it:
- Put your kid’s name (or their picture) on a water bottle to prevent any accidental mix ups at school.
- Personalize a batch of coffee mugs for employees, book club members, etc. to prevent anyone grabbing the wrong mug.
- Personalize a Podium bike bottle to match someone’s bike.
- Customize any bottle or drinkware to match someone’s school or work backpack.
- Commemorate a special milestone, like a first place finish in a race or first triathlon (bonus points for including the date and finish time).
- Share an inside joke with the world by putting it on a travel mug or wine tumbler.
- Emblazon a nickname onto a bottle or mug.
- Create something unique for a super mom (or super pet mom).
- Woo the grandparents by putting their grandkids’ art on a water bottle.
- Create a unique award for a school competition, work recognition, or sports team.